Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Giuliani fights for survival as Florida votes - Yahoo! News:

"Giuliani, a former New York mayor, predicted victory despite polls that show him struggling for third place."


Oh I can't express how much I hope Rotten Rudy gets his ass handed to him in Florida. If he ends up quiting the race that would just make my week. I just have a special hate for Rudy. It just seems to me he would be 10 times worse the Bush. It looks like McCain is probably going to win Florida.

"A Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby poll released early on Tuesday showed McCain with a slim 35 percent to 31 percent lead over Romney. Giuliani and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee were tied for third place with 13 percent each in the poll, which had a margin of error of 3.3 percentage points."


Talk about the lesser of 4 evils.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment