Thursday, February 7, 2008

Another on bites the dust

Romney suspends presidential campaign - CNN.com


CNN) -- Mitt Romney suspended his bid for the Republican presidential nomination Thursday, saying if he continued it would "forestall the launch of a national campaign and be making it easier for Senator Clinton or Obama to win."

"In this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign be a part of aiding a surrender to terror. This is not an easy decision. I hate to lose," the former Massachusetts governor said.

"If this were only about me, I'd go on. But it's never been only about me. I entered this race because I love America, and because I love America, in this time of war I feel I have to now stand aside for our party and for our country."



It's a sad day in America when such a great American gives up his bid for the Whitehouse. (I just threw up a little in mouth just from typing that load of crap) Actually I'm giggling like a school girl. This is almost as good as Rotten Rudy giving up. I'm sure his "I love America" speech will help when McCain looks for a running mate, someone that will offset how much the Republicans hate McCain. I don't understand how he keeps winning if he is so awful, of course that might explain George W. I guess that is how the minds of the American sheep work, "let's see who is the worst possible person to be President and let's vote for them".

3 Comments:

  1. LET'S TALK said...
    I have no clue as to what is going on right now with both parties.
    Mary Ellen said...
    Poor Mitt. I've said this on another blog, Mitt was a loon, but he wasn't as bat-shit crazy as Huckabee and McCain. There wasn't a prize in that bunch.

    I heard today that Dobson is going to support Huckabee. He hates McCain more than he hates Huckabee.
    TomCat said...
    Seamus is hiding in fear that Mitt will take another vacation.

Post a Comment