Thursday, August 23, 2007

Shine dissolves local GOP's executive committee | The Journal Gazette

"Shine said he decided to eliminate the group because its members were using it as a forum to get publicity for party infighting."



A fine example of a great leader, if you can't bring your team together and get them through a rough spot, just eliminate the team. Good thing the Chicago Cubs don't follow republican strategy. This kind of reminds me of my job. When the road gets bumpy just drop the load on one guy, instead of spreading the load out.

I guess the last part is a personal issue, things aren't going well at work. I love fixing problems left by outside contractors. Especially when the work they did is critical to timing new product launches. The one time you need things go go smooth they get so screwed up you can't even see a light at the end of the tunnel. I guess I know were I will be Saturday and Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment