Tuesday, March 4, 2008

News-Sentinel.com: "Plagiarism 'all my fault': Goeglein

News-Sentinel found at least 27 guest columns used others' material."

Further investigation by The News-Sentinel has found evidence of plagiarism in seven more guest columns from former White House aide Timothy S. Goeglein.

Contacted Sunday, the Fort Wayne native attributed the plagiarism to shortcomings in his character: "Pride. Vanity. It's all my fault. It's inexcusable. What I did is wrong. I categorically apologize."


Former Fort Wayne resident and reporter Nacy Nall originally put the pieces together to expose the fraud Goeglein has been pushing off as journalism. Nacy even has a article on Slate.com about how things happened.

Last night I was watching good ol' Keith Olbermann and I heard "Fort Wayne Indiana"


(I like the quality of the videos NBC lets you embed)

It seems to fit this Goeglein guy would end up working for the Bush Whitehouse and end up resigning in shame.

It's bit exciting I guess to hear about your town and a blog you read regularly getting a mention in MSM and some national new sources.

1 Comment:

  1. TomCat said...
    That's great, Parson, but when is Keith going to mention you personally? :-)

Post a Comment