Monday, February 19, 2007

Bloggers force to quit.

It also seen that searching for Pandagon can get you to "Der Parson's Rant". I think it buried in Google now because of all the attention this has gotten. It sucks that Pandagon and Amanda Marcotte have ended up quiting working for the Edwards campaign. It's probaby better for them with all the hate mail and threats. Hopefully they will get back to some normal on their sites and Edwards can get this behind him. I'm not saying I'm glad they aren't on the campaign, I am just saying In my opinion is probably better. It's hard to believe "christians" act with all that hate and such. That shows me being christian is the same a being a fanatic muslim. Winston Churchill said it best, "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject"(thanks wikipedia). I guess I missed a meeting or something I though christians were suppose to be following the teaching of Jesus. I might be fuzzy on the subject but I don't remember Jesus hating people. I guess my respect for christians is at a all time low thanks to this episode. I probably could go on for hours but I will take a break before I become a rightwing Bush warshiping nutjob. I see were McCain is becoming a wanna be Bush. oooh McCain: Roe v. Wade should be overturned or McCain Defends Bush's Iraq Strategy. ITMFBHE (Impeach The Motherless Fool Before He's Elected) yeah, I just made that up, I'm bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment