Friday, February 9, 2007

Identity crises?

I have been trying to figure out were I stand on things for the last few months. Sometimes I lean left sometimes right. Don't worry I'm not going to start carrying around a elect the power hungery republican war monger party sign or anything. I will probably do several post like this from time to time.

Mostly I like linking articals and quotes I find interesting.

I found this posted on Daily Kos and part of it explained something I have been trying to figure out for a while, what the diffence is between the Republicans and Democrats.

I found this quote that I liked,

If there is a defining difference in my mind between Democrats and Republicans it’s the notion that we’re all in this together, we take care of our own. Republicans believe in "you’re on your own" - "I got mine good luck, and keep your hands off mine." They believe the purpose of government is to protect what is theirs and make sure they get more."

1 Comment:

  1. John Good said...
    Appropro quote!

Post a Comment