Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"I think the presidency ought to be held at a higher level than having to answer questions from a snowman."
-- Mitt Romney, declining to participate in the next CNN/YouTube debate


Once again proving that the Republicans have no sense of humor or imagination.

I watched the Democrats debate on CNN. I thought they YouTube videos were pretty cool for the most part. Some were kind of dumb, but the snowman video was kind of cute. We could have done without the hillbilly holding his "baby" (some machine gun he needs for personal protection). I kind of liked Obama's answers for most of the questions. A few things Hillary said kind of scared me. I wish I would have wrote this earlier so I could give specific examples. I would like to see Republicans answer questions from ordinary people, but of course they won't do it because they know it will scare us normal people further away from the Republican party come election time.

2 Comments:

  1. LET'S TALK said...
    I didn't care for the format because CNN got to pick the questions if some else had been authorized to pick which questions would be asked, then it would have been much better.

    I really can't blame the Republicans for not wanting CNN to pick what questions should be asked just as the Democrats did not want to go on FOX and do a debate.
    John Good said...
    This is just another example of why America's youth are flocking to Democratic candidates - they're not afraid of connecting with the public in the manner of the common man.

Post a Comment