Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New year

I'm new to this whole blogging thing. I have read a lot of different bloggs and thought it might be something to try. Maybe something to do with a computer other then play World of Warcraft.

I'm not sure exactly what I will be blogging about, I'm not into politics enough to really use this a soapbox. Hopefully this will be fun and maybe educational for me or others that might come by for a visit.

I will be adding stuff as I go along, there looks like I have a lot to learn.

4 Comments:

  1. John Good said...
    Well . .*I* was quite impressed by your knowledge about the state of our country!
    Parson said...
    woohoo a comment! :)

    Seriously, thanks, and thanks for showing me you blog, some interesting stuff going on these days.
    John Good said...
    It does my heart good to see an old friend! It's like the good ol' days of BBSing. . . =)
    Robert Rouse said...
    Parson, welcome to the Fort Wayne Blogohood. Since you're an old friend of John's, I'll be happy to add you to my blogroll.

Post a Comment