Monday, January 22, 2007

I got this from Slate's Todays Papers

The Wall Street Journal tops its worldwide newsbox with Bush promoting tax deductions for those who buy health coverage outside of the workplace during his radio address Saturday. The plan also calls for workplace health care to be counted as income, which would be taxable.

I found a bit more info here on the Chicago Tribune site. The New England Republican has some views on it that I tend to agree with, I guess not all Republicans are bad.


Has Bush totaly lost his mind? I don't know how exactly this is going to work, but it can't be good no matter what. I pay like $20.00 each check for insurance, but the company pays in some. What will they tax? Maybe the part the company puts in? or The actual value of the insurance? Depending on your coverage, that would be thousands of dollars more tax your going to owe.

I think I'm getting closer to jumping on the ITMFA wagon.

1 Comment:

  1. John Good said...
    Unless you are a corporation or a cog in the military-industrial machine, Bush and the neo-cons don't even acknowledge your existence. . .

Post a Comment