Monday, January 22, 2007

President interview.

If you still have doubts about the President, read this USA Today interview. It's almost like they are interviewing Dillbert's pointy haired boss.

Here is my favorite part. "Q: I know you're a fan of history, though. Do you see yourself as a possible Truman?

A: I've got two years to be president. I guess people with idle time like yourself can think about this. I've got a job to do, and I'm going to do it."


I think that is the point were the I would have to cold cock the President. What a ass. I'm sure being President is hard work, with all the days he goes to the ranch, sure no idle time there.

1 Comment:

  1. John Good said...
    It's HARD WORK staying on top of that ever-growing pile of brush that the CIA keeps rebuildin down there in Crawford just to keep his silly ass occupied! ;)

Post a Comment