Sunday, September 2, 2007

Daily Kos: America

Here is something great I found on Daily Kos: America

"Who are these Swine? These flag-sucking half-wits who get fleeced and fooled by stupid little rich kids like George Bush? ..... They speak for all that is cruel and stupid and vicious in the American character.... I piss down the throats of these Nazis. And I am too old to worry about whether they like it or not. Fuck Them."

"But wow! This goofy child president we have on our hands now. He is demonstrably a fool and a failure, and this is only the summer of '03. The American nation is in the worst condition I can remember in my lifetime, and our prospects for the immediate future are even worse. . . The Bush family must be very proud of themselves today, but I am not. Big Darkness, soon come. Take my word for it."

"The utter collapse of this Profoundly criminal Bush conspiracy will come none too soon for people like me.... The massive plundering of the U.S. Treasury and all its resources has been almost on a scale that is criminally insane, and has literally destroyed the lives of millions of American people and American families. Exactly. You and me, sport— we are the ones who are going to suffer, and suffer massively. This is going to be just like the Book of Revelation said it was going to be— the end of the world as we knew it."

"These horrifying digital snapshots of the American dream in action on foreign soil are worse than anything even I could have expected. I have been in this business a long time and I have seen many staggering things, but this one is over the line. Now I am really ashamed to carry an American passport."

"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable."

~ Hunter S. Thompson


Congress won’t stand up for us. The Democrats won’t stand up for us. The media won’t stand up for us. We have been left to our own devices. It’s time for us all to stand up for ourselves, our children and our grandchildren.

The revolution will not be televised – but it will be YouTubed.

Come to Washington on September 15th and join the American Revolution!


This is how I feel! Democrats or Republicans, it's all the same shit. The Democrats pretty much said what we wanted to hear to get elected. Now they are in, they won't stand up to Bush Co. because the only thing they care about is staying elected or making that Presidential run. They won't stand up because they know the Republicans will use it against them in the next election and that might loose them a few swing votes. I don't understand these politicans, I guess I though the idea of public service was to SERVE the public, to do actually represent the people that elected you. Not to make money off lobbyist and anyone else that want's to give you a "campaign donation".

I don't know how to solve these problems, how can I solve human greed and power lust? Oh I wait, I got it!!! Pick up that King James Bible you all claim to believe in so much when your on the campaign trail trying to get Mr. and Mrs. Christian's vote. I'm not saying become born again or some crap. Just read it and learn how to actually treat other people. If nothing else learn to treat ALL people the way you want to be treated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment