Sunday, September 30, 2007


Myanmar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Myanmar is bordered by China on the north, Laos on the east, Thailand on the southeast, Bangladesh on the west, and India on the northwest, with the Andaman Sea to the south, and the Bay of Bengal to the southwest. One-third of Myanmar’s total perimeter, 1,930 kilometres (1,199 mi), forms an uninterrupted coastline.


Here is some general information about Myanmar. I wasn't even sure were it was on a map, until I started doing some reading. I'm going to link other things I found on Wiki to save anyone wanting to read up some time.

Burmese anti-government protests

2 Comments:

  1. LET'S TALK said...
    Great information here. I'm in shock that China has not done anything to help during this time of trouble.
    Parson said...
    Seems that China is more interested in keeping the junta in control and supplies them weapons and such.

Post a Comment