Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Famous movie test

Check out what famous classic Movie I am(on the left side at the top, I don't know how to resize the picture though). I did the famous leader test, but I didn't like what I got. (I was Adolf Hitler, maybe I was too honest?) This Personality Test site has tons of test, at the bottom are links to the classic movie and famous leader test.
The reason I'm excited about this is, I love the movie Apocalypse Now. The Redux version is also just as good, just very long. I think I would have to say Apocalypse Now is my favorite movie, even above Cool Hand Luke, The Godfather, or Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back. I have always wanted to read the book Heart of Darkness (wow, it's only $1.50, guess I should order it) or read it online. I think having the book would be much better though.

7 Comments:

  1. LET'S TALK said...
    Hi Parson, that was very fun. I was Mother teresa and Mr. Smith goes to Washington
    LET'S TALK said...
    Thanks also for letting me know about my site and the junk that was popping up.
    John Good said...
    I am "Easy Rider". =)
    Fran said...
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    I am not sure what other posts you read, but in the name of full disclosure (what an odd concept in Bushland!) I sign this-
    Raiders of the Lost Ark (that one fit!)
    and
    Saddam Hussein(I took the test twice and still can't figure out that result!)
    LET'S TALK said...
    Just came by to wish you and your family a happy Thanksgiving and be safe!
    Anonymous said...
    I was the movie "Easy Rider" - I was hoping for "The Wizard of Oz" :)
    TomCat said...
    I was Schindler's List.

Post a Comment