Friday, November 2, 2007

That's right boys and girls, it's my favorite time of the year. The time when all us good Hoosier boys and girls have to set the clocks BACK one hour. It's called Daylight savings time! I don't think even local super hero Matt Kelty can save you from be drug kicking and screaming into Daylight savings time. Welcome to the 20th century Indiana, hope you enjoy the stay. So don't forget to turn those clocks back when you go to bed Saturday night.



Wait! does this mean I'm going to loose a hour at the bar Saturday / Sunday morning?

5 Comments:

  1. TomCat said...
    Thanks Parson. After this week, I can use the extra sleep.
    Parson said...
    I think we are going to have trouble sleeping around Ft. Wayne until after the mayor election is over.
    John Good said...
    &$&$^#^ing DST! My Bitch Mitch can kiss my fat white ass! ATTICA! ATTICA!!
    LET'S TALK said...
    I think that you will gain an extra hour of drink time for tonight.
    Parson said...
    Yeah actually we gained the hour that we lost in the spring. Hooray!

    Awww, poor Mr. Good. Think of it as as extra hour of sleep before work.

Post a Comment