Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Ron Paul Raises More Than $4 Million in One Day - New York Times:

"Ron Paul Raises More Than $4 Million in One Day
By DAVID D. KIRKPATRICK
Published: November 6, 2007 Historians and British schoolchildren remember Guy Fawkes as the Roman Catholic, anti-Protestant rebel who on Nov. 5, 1605, tried to assassinate King James I by blowing up the Parliament. Supporters of the Republican primary campaign of the libertarian Representative Ron Paul may remember Fawkes as a wildly successful fund-raising gimmick."


I found this pretty interesting, good ol' Ron Paul. Wouldn't it be great if someone like this could actually become President. I think it will be really hard for Ron to get the actual Republican nomination. I have a feeling the GOP good ol' boys are going to be backing that idiot rotten Rudy. I have noticed a Ron Paul yard sign in front of a house on my way to work, I have ment to get a picture of it, but there is usually someone behind me or such, so I don't want to be stopping traffic just so I can play with my cell phone.

4 Comments:

  1. TomCat said...
    While he is clearly the best of the GOPers, I could not get behind his laissez faire outlook on giant corporations.
    Parson said...
    Yeah, I agree he is far from perfect.
    LET'S TALK said...
    Paul is just to far into State rights for me. Had he been President during the fires in California, he would not place any type of Federal help from what he has to say about Federal duties.
    Robert Rouse said...
    Larry, I think the states should have some rights that the feds should stay out of - marijuana laws jumps right out at me.

Post a Comment